Sunday, February 13, 2022

Latest Project




Har and Mom Construction have come together for another home improvement project.  We decided to start to update the basement.  We purchased really nice shelves and a tv console about a month ago and decided to do some vertical shiplap on the tv wall and paint it black.  It took us quite a while to talk Joey into removing the crown molding and baseboard, but as soon as I told him that Mindi said she would run the shiplap the length of the wall, we were a go.  We worked so hard, determined to have the basement put back together by Sunday night.  I did not want the project to go on any longer.  We are both so happy with the outcome.  Looks so good!  I love working with Harlee and improving our already beautiful home.  She is so patient and such a hard worker.  Such an example to me and the BEST business partner.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...