Tuesday, January 18, 2022

20 YEARS


Happy Anniversary to us!  I cannot believe that it has been 20 years married to my best friend.  Sometimes it feels like yesterday that we got married and other times I cannot remember a life without him.  As part of my gift to him, I made a playlist with songs that reminded me of the last 20 years.  For each year,  I wrote a little summary and chose 3 songs that reminded me of that specific year.  It was so fun to work on this and have the memories come flooding back.  I am so blessed to be married to Joey.  He is such an example to me.  He is an amazing provider for our family.  He makes me laugh harder than anyone especially when he is laughing even harder at his own jokes.  He is the best dad to our five blessings.  I am truly the luckiest!  

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...