Friday, December 10, 2021

Gray's Egypt Project


Today I got to go to Gray's school and watch his presentation on Egypt.  He did an amazing job!  He was so prepared and I couldn't be prouder.  Gray and one of his classmates took turns going through slides they prepared on Egyptian pyramids.  The slides were so informative and interesting.  After the slides there was a quiz.  With each correct question, you earned a bean bag.  You could then try to get a bean bag in the hole on the pyramid and win a treat.  So clever!  I was so impressed by their presentation.  It was so obvious that they put a lot of time and effort into their project.  Great job Gray!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...