Sunday, October 5, 2014

Last Day in Cali

Wednesday was our last day in California and we filled it with lots of fun! I woke up in the morning and met Tara for breakfast. It was fun to be able to catch up with her. Then we packed up, checked out of the hotel, and made our way to our favorite beach. It was so great! The kids were fearless which scared Joey and I since the tide was pretty high. They had so much fun playing in the water and in the sand! After the beach, we grabbed lunch and went to spend some more time with Nannie. I so wish she would accept our invitation to come and live with us. I miss her so much! After our visit with Nannie we made our way to Jeremy's house to spend the night. We stopped and bought Olive Garden for the adults and pizza for the kids. Once we arrived we ate and made our way to their neighborhood pool. So fun to have time with their cousins. We persuaded them to get in their pjs so we could play bingo. Joey had bought the game and some prizes. It was so fun to spend time together. After the game the kids played while we talked with Jeremy and Steph over a bowl of Chocolate Malted Crunch! What a great time and so kind of them to let us stay the night with them. I am so excited for Jeremy to be on his path to being a dentist but I so miss them. *Nannie told me that I could not take a picture of her. So I sneakily took one while she was threatening to cut Luke's hair!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...