Monday, September 8, 2014

Soccer Season begins...

For the last few weeks we have been having soccer practice but the kids had their first game on Saturday. Harlee had her game at 8:30am. She has the same coach as last year and I love her! Her team is really good and Harlee did awesome. Nash had his game at 9am so Joey took him while Luke babysat the others at home! Nash scored two goals! His coach is Derek from our old hood! He did not know anyone on his team but then his friend, Jack Gardener, showed up. So fun that he has a little buddy on his team. Gray had his game at 11am. His coach is Dave Scoville. He seems like a really nice guy. Gray has his friend Jensen Taggart on the team. This is his first year and I am kind of taken back to when Luke first started! Gray does really well but loses focus with things going on around him. So cute! Welcome to crazy Saturdays! I always breathe a little easier when soccer season comes to an end. I love watching them play but have the anxiety of being at three places at once!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...