Sunday, July 6, 2014

New swimmer in the family

When we got down to St. George I told Nash that I would teach him how to swim and he would no longer need a life jacket. Little did I know that this would be a quick lesson! On Tuesday I got in the pool with him and he went back and forth in the shallow end a few times before wanting to put his life jacket back on. On Wednesday we got back in the pool and he just took off! Within minutes he was jumping into the deep end and swimming all the way to the shallow. What a little fish! So proud of you Nash! You are a born swimmer!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...