Wednesday, July 9, 2014

A trip I wish we avoided...

Saturday was a fun day! We spent the day swimming and then went over to spend a little time with Grandma and Grandpa. Grandma went with us to this beautiful park right by their new house. It was so great. We came home and the kids crashed. I was awakened at 1:45am by someone crying and the weirdest noise. I ran out to the front room where the kids were camping out to see Gray sitting in a chair. He was crying and breathing his stryder croupy breathing. It was the worst I had ever heard. I called Joey and we decided that we needed to get him to the ER. I knew that if he got the decadron steroid then he would be fine. I called Grandma and she was so sweet to run over to be with the kids. After two hours in the ER and the steroid, Gray was feeling much better. I snapped this picture while we were waiting for our discharge information. He was exhausted. Poor Gray. Whenever he gets a cold it always turns to croup. I am so grateful for a mother-in-law that came to my rescue and I am so grateful for insurance.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...