Monday, June 9, 2014

Summer Movie Day

Since we were still recovering from sickness we decided to have a movie day on Friday. As soon as I put Tag down for a nap, Nash/Gray watched Rise of the Guardians in one room and Luke/Harlee watched Watcher in the Woods in another. I made popcorn and they had so much fun relaxing and watching the movie. As soon as Tag woke up we decided to go get a shaved ice. We drove to Highland to try what was said to be the best shaved ice in Utah. It was so good and I was able to buy 6 of them for $9! We all sat outside and enjoyed our treats. In that moment I finally felt like I have this! I can handle taking five kids out in public and actually enjoy myself. They are growing up and I so look forward to more times like this! So grateful for these moments that make all the craziness of having five kids in seven years worth it! I am a lucky lady!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...