Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

What a wonderful day! I truly blessed to be a mom! My day started with lots of fun presents from the kids and Joey. Harlee got me breakfast in a bag- my favorite poppy seed muffin. She also made me a book called "I love my Mom". In it she says: My mom is special because she loves my famle. I love it when my mom helps me with my homework. To relax my mom likes to wach tv. I wish I could buy my mom parfume. It bugs my mom when I say the same thing over and over. My mom's favorite song is Let it Go. She sings like a nothing? When my mom is driving she turns on a movie and me and my brothers say turn it off! My mom's favorite tv show is The Voice. I love it when my mom cooks chicken rice and cheese. Mom: nice, happy, running, dancing, jumping, loving, busy So so sweet! Luke made me some flowers in a pot and made me a card. Such a good boy. They bought me three really nice shirts and a couple of bracelets. Needless to say I was a little spoiled. Truthfully, I did not need anything- the five of them are my eternal gifts. I am blessed beyond words to be able to be their mom. They each bring something unique and special into my life and they make me want to be better. I am so grateful for my five crazy kids and I do not know what I did to deserve them.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...