Saturday, April 5, 2014

Harlee's field trip to the zoo

Yesterday was Harlee's field trip to Hogle Zoo. She really wanted me to go with her but it is just so hard with all the little ones. I promised her that next year I will get a sitter and accompany her on her field trip. She went to school early and so I picked her up an hour an a half before her brothers got out of school. She came home and shared every detail with me about her trip. I loved it! She definitely takes more after her mother in this aspect! She told me that she was persuaded to go in and see the snakes, after which she admitted she really wanted to see the snakes! She told me about the cheetahs she loved, the monkeys, the giraffes, the black bird, the bears, etc. Then she told me that our neighbor was her partner. She said "She is so much like her mom!" Her mom is one of those ladies that never stops talking. Harlee said she just wanted to sit there quietly and Alexandria kept elbowing her and encouraging more conversation. Too funny! I LOVE this girl of mine. I LOVE that she comes home and fills me in on every detail. I pray she always wants to talk to me and I promise I will never tire of listening. So glad that she had such a fun day.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...