Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Dance Picture Day

I cannot believe that it is already that time again! Dance picture day! This year Harlee is doing two dances: a tap dance to the "Lonely Goater" song from Sound of Music and a jazz dance to "I Feel Pretty". From the pictures it will be easy to guess which costume they wore! What a beautiful girl I get to raise. I love that she loves dance! Cannot wait to watch her perform in the recital in a few weeks. I just know she will do a wonderful job! *The second picture is of Harlee and her friend Addie Taggart. They were lucky to take dance class together and play together often. They are only a year apart in age but such a height difference.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...