Monday, March 24, 2014

Tag's 2 year check-up

Today we had Tag's 2 year old check up with Dr. Stampfl. I was a little anxious to go since I have been concerned about some of the delays that he is having. I expressed my concerns with autism and Dr. Stampfl quickly told me that he does not see any signs of autism. Such a blessing. He said that all of his behavior is so age appropriate. He does see a delay in his speech and wants to see him in 6 months to see how he is progressing. I am so grateful for a great pediatrician, who knows our family and knows how to make me feel better. He also agrees with the option to have him scoped with the GI specialist suggested last week. They want to see if he has any allergy cells in his esophagus. She is thinking this could be why he is refluxing and not willing to eat more of a variety of food. He said that Tag is growing in true Childs form. Here are his stats: Weight- 30 lbs- 80% Height- 36 in- 90% I love this little boy and pray that he will continue to progress. In my worrying the past week, I read on the blog about Nash's 2 year old check up. I said that he could say words but did not speak spontaneously. This is exactly how I feel about Tag. So grateful that I write things down. To be given this reminder helps comfort me. Especially since Nash is top of his class and shows no sign of the struggles he went through 3 years ago.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...