Friday, February 14, 2014

A Day in the Life....

This picture seemed to define the day that I had. So I was so worried about the car because it smelled like something burning and it was not getting better. So I worryingly went through my day taking care of the kids and cleaning up as they made messes. So I ran upstairs to do Nash's hair for school, only to find that Tag had turned on the bath water who knows how long ago. It was about one inch from over flowing! So lucky for that timing but still cannot take my eyes off him for a second. So then I was flustered as I came downstairs to Gray crying. He said "Mom I won't use that potty again!" I looked in the bathroom to see poop water overflowing out of the toilet onto the floor. I could not get it to stop. Seriously!! What a crappy (literally)event to add to my day. Thankfully not all days are like this and all the sweet moments with the kids far outweigh the not so good moments. I just wanted to write about this so when my kids are parents they can realize that it is not always easy but it is worth it! Fun mom day!!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...