Sunday, December 22, 2013

Traverse Mountain Christmas Sing

Friday was the annual Christmas Sing at the elementary school. We were so excited that Joey got to stay home and go with us this year. All of the kids did a great job. Harlee's class sang two songs: Frosty the Snowman and Do the Holiday Hop. She was on a riser and I kept worrying she would fall as she hopped around! Luke's class was next and they also sang two songs. The songs were Reindeer on the Roof and Someone on the Chimney. It was fun to watch him try to perform yet still look cool! He totally pulled it off! Nash's class was next. I did not know they were wearing those cute Christmas Trees- so cute! Nash's class sang I am a Dancing Christmas Tree and I'm a Little Christmas Tree. So fun to watch all of them perform! What a great way to start the Christmas break!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...