Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Joey's Holiday Party

On Saturday Luke had his holiday party at work. It was at the Sheraton Hotel in Salt Lake. There were so many people there! As we sat down to eat Joey's boss Habib got up to give a little speech. It was crazy to think that his boss was over the whole site. He then went on to recognize the leadership team which includes Joey. I knew that his job was important but I had no idea he was such a big wig!! I loved watching everyone interact with him. It is so obvious that he is very well liked and respected. I felt so proud of him and so proud to be his date! I am so grateful for how hard he works for our family. I know that his job is so stressful and difficult at times but he goes daily to provide a wonderful life for us. I love him! *I told him his eyes were closed in the picture but my stubborn hubby refused to take another picture.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...