Saturday, November 9, 2013

Harlee's new room

Since we have been here five years, we decided it was time to decorate the kid's rooms upstairs! We started with Harlee's and we are so pleased with how it turned out! We had Kent do the white wood on the walls and Joey did all the painting. We found that bed for $50! We love it! Seriously what six year old has a king size bed? I told her that I slept in a twin until Joey and I got married! We painted the walls hot pink and the ceiling light pink. We are doing turquoise decor. Such a beautiful room for a beautiful girl! I feel so lucky that we can do these things for our kids!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...