Saturday, November 9, 2013

Happy Birthday to me!

37!!!! I seriously cannot believe it! When did this happen? In the words of my Nannie "It makes me so sad that you are so old!" Once I got over the fact that I am one year closer to 40, I had a wonderful birthday. The day was full of calls, emails, and visits from friends. All the attention really made me feel loved. Then when Joey got home from work, he had me open too many presents. I got four new kinds of perfume, a jacket, a skirt, new bracelets, money, and candy! So spoiled. Then we had a babysitter come and Joey took me out to dinner. He gave me choices of five places I have never tried. I chose Gloria's Italian Kitchen in Provo. We drove there and listened to the cd that Joey had made me (Love that!) Dinner was so nice! When we got home, the kids had drawn me pictures and hung them in the kitchen! So sweet of them! I am so grateful for my family that always makes getting older a little easier.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...