Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Scary moment with our quiet troublemaker

On Saturday when the boys were starting to feel and we were relaxing in our room. The boys were all playing cars and Special Agent Oso was on. After a few minutes I noticed Tag was out of the room. Nash offered to go get him. When he did not come right back, I went to find them. The front door was open and Nash was walking Tag back. That stinker had opened the front door and was a few houses down. This kid is going to be the death of me. He is so quiet and escapes unnoticed. So hard to always have my eye on him but I am now realizing more than ever that I have to. I am so glad that we noticed he had disappeared when we did. I don't even want to think about the horrible outcomes that could have been. *This picture was taken at Slick Rock park but fit perfectly with this entry!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...