Monday, October 28, 2013

Enjoying one of the last days of warmth...

It was a beautiful day and for once the afternoon was free. I packed up the kids and we went to the Eagle Summit Park. It is a great compromise park. It has swings for Tag, tons of climbing stuff for the older ones, and slides for Nash and Gray. They all had so much fun. I love to watch them play together and enjoy sibling time. In moments like this, the craziness of having them so close together seems to disappear. I feel so lucky to be able to stay home and raise these kiddos. I love that we get to enjoy afternoons at the park. Such a great day!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...