Friday, October 4, 2013

42 is the new 19

I stole that title right out of Joey's email to me this morning. He is so right! He looks so great for is age and I cannot believe he is 42! It seems like yesterday we celebrated his 30th birthday together just 17 days before he proposed! It is crazy how quickly time flies. I feel so bad because his day was just like any other day. I just have to remind myself that this is Joey we are talking about. He is the guy that I wished a day full of no one realizing it was his birthday and no extra attention! So I guess he got the birthday of his dreams. When he got home from work he quickly opened presents before Harlee's soccer game and my teaching. We had his favorite german chocolate cake when I got home. We get to go have a little date today so we both are excited about that! Happy birthday to my best friend! I cannot wait to see what this year brings!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...