Thursday, August 29, 2013

Gray's First Day of Preschool

And then there was one... well actually two since Nash does not go to school until the afternoon. BUT I have four kids in school of some type! Gray was so excited to go this morning. He got dressed in his new Cars shoes and t-shirt. So funny because I never would have let Luke wear a shirt like that on the first day. It is so interesting to remember what you thought was important! Sorry Luke! I have come to realize that if it gets him excited to get dressed then I love it! He said he drew pictures and got to play. He had such a great time and I am so glad!! Here's hoping for a great year! *This picture shows what he does every time I ask him to smile. He gives me the winky eye! He is such a cute and funny kid! Love him!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...