Tuesday, August 20, 2013

First Day of School

I honestly cannot believe the summer has come and gone! Seriously the fastest summer ever! Today Luke and Harlee headed back. Luke is going into 4th grade and Harlee into 1st. They will both be gone all day and I MISS THEM!! Luke has Mrs. Rhode who is actually his soccer coach. Harlee has Mrs. Sheri who she had for preschool. They both have so many friends in their classes and I am so glad that they are excited. Luke discreetly kissed me goodbye and went off to find his friends. Harlee hugged me a few times but held it together. I am so proud of her. Joey gave both of them blessings last night. I am so grateful that he stays worthy to give that gift to them and to me! I find such comfort in the words that I know came straight from a loving Heavenly Father. I just know that they are both going to have great years.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...