Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Science Camp

At the beginning of the summer I started to worry that I would be hearing "I'm bored" a million times a day. So I signed them up for a science camp through the school district. It is for two weeks, M-F from 8:30- 12:30pm. The kids were looking forward to fun experiments and I was looking forward to a little structure. When Luke came home the first day he said "Mom- that is just like school!". Needless to say he was not happy. Thankfully for both of our sakes, it has gotten better. They finished day 3 of 10 today and have not complained again. I am so grateful that they get to have these fun experiences while learning along the way!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...