Saturday, July 6, 2013

Our Fourth of July Tradition

As many 4th of July's passed, we decided to go hiking. We got the kids ready and went back to Battle Creek Falls in Pleasant Grove. Last year Tag was so little and we only made it part way. This year we were determined to make it all the way to the falls and they did not disappoint. Besides a few "hold me's" and "I'm so tired's" we had a really good time. The kids loved getting wet and playing in the falls. Tag wanted to jump right out of our arms and join his older siblings in the water. As we hiked back I walked at the back of the pack. I looked ahead of me and saw all of my most important blessings. I was a little overwhelmed in that moment at how lucky I am to have all of them. I love these times we get to enjoy together as a family. So lucky!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...