Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Another tooth gone!

For about two weeks Harlee has had two wiggly front teeth. Over the last day or so, one of them was barely hanging on. She grabbed a paper towel and started working on it! It did not take long and she was able to pull out her tooth. I am guessing within a week she will lose the other. She looks so cute! I hate it though because losing teeth is just another testament that she is growing up! I just want to freeze time and enjoy this time when she really loves me and wants to spend time with me. Before long she will be a teenager and not sure she will feel the same way!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...