Wednesday, July 24, 2013

12 years ago...

Twelve years ago Joey showed up at Belmont Condos to pick me up for our first "blind" date! Neither of us EVER would have guessed this is where we would be twelve years later. Here are some emails we exchanged this morning: She said: Twelve years ago, you took a chance on a high maintenance gal in her sparkly flip flops! If not for that decision and my witty comment about your early table departure, who knows where we would be? So grateful for all of the many blessings that have come because of that fateful day. I found my best friend and I am blessed to spend an eternity with him! Happy 12 years! I think I might listen to a little Travis to celebrate! I love you Joey!! Thank you for making this beautiful life for us. Jamie He said: Wow. Crazy to think that it has been twelve years ago today that I took a leap of faith with the high maintenance girl to do a dinner!! What a great decision. I am certainly lucky and guided to have been able to go down this path. Here is to eternity! Love you Joey Still in love after 12 years- just keeps getting better! Love this guy!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...