Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Our new gymnasts!!

Today was the first day of gymnastics for Harlee, Nash, and Gray. They were all so excited. There is a girl in Upper Chapel Bend that teaches in a basement. Our neighbors take there and when a few spots opened up, I signed them up. Harlee is in the first class. She was so excited to see that four of her friends were in there also. She did such a great job. Nash and Gray were in the younger class. Nash did a really good job and loved it! Gray lasted about five minutes and I took him home to hang out with Joey. I think that he is too young. He would not sit still and got quite opinionated when the teacher tried to tell him what to do. Makes me so nervous for preschool. Hopefully he grows up a lot over the summer. I am so excited that Nash and Harlee have found something else that they love to do.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...