Sunday, June 16, 2013

Girls Trip

On Thursday I left with my dear friend Jen Mason, for a couple days of relaxation in the SG! It was a perfect break! We left around 3pm and drove down. We had so much fun talking the entire time about everything. Then we went to Brick Oven for dinner and back to the house to watch Pitch Perfect. We woke up Saturday morning got pedicures and spent some time at the pool. Then we got ready, went to lunch at Camille's and then some shopping! We went for a little visit with Grandpa and Grandma then to dinner at Chili's. After dinner I introduced Jen to the "dirty coke" which was our treat while we watched another chick flick. Saturday we spent the morning at the pool before packing up and coming home. It was honestly one of the best times I have had in a while. Jen is such a perfect friend and example. I told Joey that she makes me want to come home and be better. So grateful that Joey supports these much needed breaks. I think this will become an annual thing!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...