Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Dance Festival

The dance festival was suppose to be yesterday but it was really stormy. So they rescheduled for today. I wish I could say it was an amazing experience but I had Nash, Gray, and Tag with me. Tag screamed the whole time and when Nash and Gray were not wrestling eachother, they were all in my lap. But besides the distractions I really enjoyed watching Harlee and Luke perform! Harlee's class did the Chicken Dance. They were all in a circle and she did a really good job. Luke's class did a mix of songs and can I just say that boy has rhythm! I was so impressed. He has moves! I am hoping that next year the kids will behave better and I can sit and enjoy the show! Great job Harlee and Luke! They are growing up too fast!!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...