Friday, March 1, 2013

Twinners

When Nash and Gray were little I was a little obsessed with dressing them alike. Joey was not a fan of this obsession. Now that Tag and Gray are wearing the hand me downs, there are a lot of the same shirts for them to wear. I normally would not promote the twin look anymore but it is the only way to get Gray to not wear his Cars 2 clothes. If I tell him he gets to dress just like Tag he will wear whatever Tag is wearing. Looks like there might be a few more twin days in our future. *Love Tag's face in this picture-Looks like he shares his Dad's opinion on dressing the same as his big brother!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...