Saturday, March 2, 2013

Inspired...

This morning I had to go to Grease Monkey to get the car registered for the year. I had anticipated a little alone time this morning but Gray was having a rough morning and I decided to take him with me. It must have been inspired because when the boy wearing the cars shirt and shoes arrived, they had a Cars 2 sticker/coloring book. He spent the entire hour moving stickers from one page to the other and coloring pictures of his favorite friends. He was such a good boy. It is not often with five kiddos that you get one on one time with each child. This was a special moment and I really enjoyed this time with our little funny man! Love his poses.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...