Thursday, March 7, 2013

The honesty of a four year old!

When I was getting ready this morning, Nash was with me in my bathroom. He asked me when was Tag in my tummy. I explained to him that is was almost a year ago. I went on to ask him if he remembered how big mommy's tummy was. The whole time I am talking, he is looking at me with a very confused look. Then he says, "But Mom, when Reese, Kayla, and Boston were here (as in last Friday when I was babysitting them) you looked very fat!" Awesome! Gotta love the honesty of a four year old. Nothing like a fat comment to start your day off great! I think I better put those running clothes back on!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...