Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

This year was a Childs year! We had everyone over to our house. Hard to get everything cleaned and ready but so nice to be able to put the little ones down for naps and enjoy the day! We started the meal with family pictures. We have not done family pictures on the Childs side since I was barely pregnant with Luke. It is about time since five new people have joined the family!! KC's friend Brenna took the pictures and then joined us for dinner. The food was amazing! Thanks so much to Grandma for all of her hard work! After dinner we played games and ate way too many treats! It was a great day! I am so grateful for all of the blessings that we get to enjoy. Heavenly Father has blessed us with such a wonderful family on both sides and we are so thankful! *Daryk is photoshopping the family pictures so I will post them later!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...