We are the Childs family. Joey and I have been married for 23 years. We five beautiful and busy children: Luke is 21, Harlee is 18, Nash is 16, Gray is 15, and Tag is 13. Our days are CRAZY! We never stop going but love every minute of it!
Monday, November 5, 2012
Birthday Breakfast
I cannot believe it is already this time of year again. Jenna and I just went to our annual birthday breakfast with our Dad. We went to One Man Band in Lehi and enjoyed breakfast together. I asked my Dad how many years we had been doing this and he could not remember. I think it has been at least ten years! Crazy how quickly the time goes. I am grateful for these special times we get to spend together. If only we were turning 26 instead of 36!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nash's Patriarchal Blessing
Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now. Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...
-
Tonight was the championship Jr Jazz game and it was INTENSE!! They were a pretty level team and it made me nervous the whole time. We wo...
-
Nash came home from his day date, relaxed for an hour, and then got ready to resume his Homecoming date. He looked so handsome! Luke picke...
No comments:
Post a Comment