Saturday, October 27, 2012

Girls Night Out

At the beginning of the school year Harlee worked really hard to be brave and go to activities. She no longer cries when going to school, dance, primary, etc! She is our big girl and we are so proud. We made a chart that she would be rewarded with a sticker each time she would go to something without getting upset. When the chart was full she wanted to go to Build a Bear. A few days ago she asked me if instead of Build a Bear we could go and get pedicures. Of course I happily agreed! So last night we went and got pedicures together. They not only did Harlee's toes with cute flowers and sparkle, but they also painted her fingernails. After a relaxing hour of pampering we went to In & Out for dinner. Harlee chose this place after Pizza Pie Cafe had too long of a wait. I think she was driven by the strawberry shake! After dinner we went to Target where she spent some of her money on a Taylor Swift cd and a Barbie make-up case. We had the best time together. On the way home I was telling her how grateful I am to have her as a daughter and feel so lucky to have gotten a girl. She said that she was so glad that she was the only girl. She said that if we had lots of girls then they would all want to go on these special dates! I think she likes being the only one! So blessed to have Harlee and I look forward to many many more girls nights out!!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...