We are the Childs family. Joey and I have been married for 23 years. We five beautiful and busy children: Luke is 21, Harlee is 18, Nash is 16, Gray is 15, and Tag is 13. Our days are CRAZY! We never stop going but love every minute of it!
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Getting excited for Halloween
Yesterday Gray's Lightening Mcqueen costume came in the mail. I was pretty sure he would love it but I think I underestimated his excitement. He had me put it on and take it off about 10 times in one hour. He LOVES it! I am so glad that he will not be putting up a fight this Halloween and he will happily wear his costume. I am sure this is the first of many dress up pictures to come!
*I love this picture. He was jumping up and down in excitement. His little feet are off the ground. So cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nash's Patriarchal Blessing
Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now. Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...
-
Tonight was the championship Jr Jazz game and it was INTENSE!! They were a pretty level team and it made me nervous the whole time. We wo...
-
Nash came home from his day date, relaxed for an hour, and then got ready to resume his Homecoming date. He looked so handsome! Luke picke...
No comments:
Post a Comment