We are the Childs family. Joey and I have been married for 23 years. We five beautiful and busy children: Luke is 21, Harlee is 18, Nash is 16, Gray is 15, and Tag is 13. Our days are CRAZY! We never stop going but love every minute of it!
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Conference Project
During conference I spent a little time working on the little boys room. Gray wants a Cars 2 theme and Nash wants a Spiderman. Thankfully they both share the same color scheme. I bought them both navy bedspreads with sheets in their own theme! Then I framed some pictures and made them each a pillow. There is still a ways to go but it is coming along. So fun to watch them get so excited about sheets! Gray could not stop laying on his Lightening McQueen pillowcase and kicking his legs with excitment. So worth it!
*Gray's nose pick means he LOVES it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nash's Patriarchal Blessing
Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now. Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...
-
Tonight was the championship Jr Jazz game and it was INTENSE!! They were a pretty level team and it made me nervous the whole time. We wo...
-
Nash came home from his day date, relaxed for an hour, and then got ready to resume his Homecoming date. He looked so handsome! Luke picke...
No comments:
Post a Comment