Sunday, September 30, 2012

Date Night

Joey's birthday is coming up next week and I am so sad to say that he will not even be here to celebrate. He is leaving on Oct 2 to go to Paris for a meeting. So last night I asked Kristine to babysit so I could take him to dinner. Since Joey is not a surprise guy I let him choose where he wanted to go. It was no surprise to me when he chose Goodwood! He ordered his usual honey stung chicken sandwich and I tried a chicken taco type salad. It was really good! I seriously love this guy! We had such a nice dinner and even better conversation. He is such a blessing in my life and I don't think I will ever tire of our date nights!!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...