We are the Childs family. Joey and I have been married for 23 years. We five beautiful and busy children: Luke is 21, Harlee is 18, Nash is 16, Gray is 15, and Tag is 13. Our days are CRAZY! We never stop going but love every minute of it!
Sunday, September 23, 2012
Brigham City Temple Dedication
Today was the dedication of the Brigham City Temple. Joey opted to stay home with the kids so that I could take Luke since he is now old enough! What a wonderful experience. The spirit was so strong and I just know that everything that was said was truth! Elder Boyd K Packer presided. He has gotten so fragile. He said at the beginning of his talk that he had prayed and asked Heavenly Father that he might live to see the dedication of this temple. He and his wife both grew up in Brigham City so this temple means so much to them. Luke struggled a little bit and kept asking me how much longer it would be. As we were driving home he asked me "So was this just at our building?" I explained to him how people were meeting in building all over the world to watch the dedication. He then said "All over the world? Now I will not be bored when I watch it!" Guess he did not realize what a big deal this was! I went on to tell him that someday he will be able to tell his children that he was a part of this special event!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nash's Patriarchal Blessing
Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now. Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...
-
Tonight was the championship Jr Jazz game and it was INTENSE!! They were a pretty level team and it made me nervous the whole time. We wo...
-
Nash came home from his day date, relaxed for an hour, and then got ready to resume his Homecoming date. He looked so handsome! Luke picke...
No comments:
Post a Comment