Monday, July 2, 2012

Why can't I ever get anything done?

Another crazy day. I feel like I have not sat down all morning. Finally I got the kiddos lunch right before 1pm. I took Tag up to get him down for his nap. Once he was asleep, I laid down with Gray to get him to sleep. Success so I thought. As soon as Gray was asleep I went into check on Tag to find him wide awake. Seriously? How will I ever get the house organized and cleaned for our big baptism/blessing day on Saturday? Good thing Tag went back down quickly by doing the Tag trick! He is so predictable when you swaddle him tight and give him a binkie. Then you hold him snug against you while patting his bottom. He loves this and when he is tired, it just takes a few minutes before he is down for the count. Thank goodness. Now I get to work on a few things. Love these kiddos but most days I wish I had a maid!!
*I had to post this second picture for Luke. We always joke that when he was a baby he often made a "platypus" face. Tag does the same! Too cute!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...