Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Deciphering the Gray Code

Gray is seriously the funniest kid. Ever since he has gotten his tongue clipped he is talking up a storm. He has the cutest voice and I often find it hard to discipline him. He has his own language that I am beginning to understand. Here are some of the key words that he says but the meaning is pretty much opposite the word. **Down actually means Up **Uh Uh (No) actually means Uh Huh (Yes) **Toy Story 1 actually means Toy Story 2 **Cars 2 actually means Cars 1. He is so funny when he says these things and if you do not do what he really means, such as turn on the wrong movie, he is not happy! I wonder how long Gray will be having opposite day. I correct him everytime but he will do things his way!!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...