Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Dance Depot Recital 2012

Saturday was the big dance recital. This year the theme was Dance is... I always have a love/hate relationship with this annual event. I hate the stress- worrying that all the hard work will be executed on the stage. But I always LOVE it when it is over. So nice to see the weeks of work pay off. This year my class did two jazz dances: Fever and Someone Like You. They also did a tap number to In the Mood. This was by far my favorite dance. The girls in my tap class try hard and their dance looked really good. I am grateful that Joey supports me in still doing what I love. I think that next year will probably be my last year due to the crazy lives of five children but I have really enjoyed it over these last 8 years.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...