Sunday, April 15, 2012

Moments

This week was Spring Break and to be honest, I was a bit nervous. Way to throw me into the mom of five kids role! Wednesday rolled around and it was a pretty good day. I went to Chilis and got dinner to go. It was kids eat free day so for $23.00 we all enjoyed a yummy dinner. After dinner we turned on music and the kids started dancing. It was so fun to watch them all have fun together. Then Joey and I pretended to slow dance. Harlee said it looked like we were getting married! See Joey, even Harlee knows you dance at weddings! Then Harlee climbed on Joey's feet to dance with him. Such a fun moment. I do not take these special moments for granted. They are blessings that remind me that through the craziness there is so much good. I am so grateful for my family. I could not love them more and thank my Heavenly Father often for all He has blessed me with.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...