Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Haircut Day!


Call it nesting but I am wanting to get so many things done. Feeling like I am on borrowed time. I have been asking Joey to cut the kids hair but there just does not seem to be time. So after school today I took all the kids to Great Clips. We must be a little overwhelming when we walk in! It was so nice though, within 30 minutes they all had nice, fresh haircuts. Nash got a little more cut off than I had hoped but they all did a great job. How cute are these kids? Crazy to think that soon we will be adding another one to the bunch! Cannot wait!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...