Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Now what??


Does this look like the face of trouble? This little stinker is always keeping us on our toes. This morning I was trying to catch a few more minutes of rest when I could hear him awake in his crib. A minute later I heard a thud and then I saw that little man walking out of his room. He climbed out of his crib. If I had to guess which of the four kiddos would try to do this it would definitely be Gray. Now what are we going to do? Big boy bed? If he will climb out of a crib he for sure will not stay in a bed. Hope we can figure this one out. Thanks again Gray for no dull moments!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...