Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Harlee's 5 year old checkup


I still cannot believe Harlee is 5! No matter how many times I say it just does not seem like she can be that old! Today she had her dreaded 5 year old checkup. She asked me before if she had to get shots. I was honest with her and she was super brave. Here are her stats:

Weight: 43 lbs - 50%
Height: 45 inches - 90%

She is doing great. He was really impressed with how much her speech has improved. He told her she needs to drink 2 glasses of milk a day and have 2 servings of vegetables. We will work on it! So thankful she is healthy and developing just as she should be.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...