Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Lights


On Tuesday night we had our traditional Thanksgiving Point Light night! We all got in our comfy clothes, stopped at Maverick for some treats, and it was off to see the lights. I love this idea. To think we use to bundle up and freeze while looking at the lights on Temple Square. This way we get to sit and stay warm to enjoy the lights. Joey even made us a Christmas CD that we listened to as we looked at the lights. I love these outings we get to do as a family. As we drove through the lights I could not help but be overcome with gratitude. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and amazing kids. How lucky am I that I get to enjoy the holidays with them? So so lucky!
*We had just woken Nash up from falling asleep in the car. We did not want him to miss the lights but he was not so happy about it.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...