Sunday was my birthday and my family sure out did themselves. Joey let me sleep in until around 8am. I could have stopped there. That alone is the best present. Then when all the kids were up they gave me my presents. I got a beautiful card, a new shirt, Romance perfume, and an IPAD 2. Seriously?? I was so excited but felt so bad that Joey did not get the same over the top treatment! The morning was so relaxing. I made some new cinnamon muffins and just enjoyed the non-stress time before church. We went to church as a family and then off to Jenna's for the family birthday dinner. It was such a great day and I am so grateful to my family for making me feel so loved. I was so overcome with joy that I hardly focused on the fact that I am not that young anymore. 35- Really?
Here is the pic of the yummy muffins.
No comments:
Post a Comment