Monday, November 21, 2011

Movie Night


Last night we rented Cars 2! We all got our pillows and blankets and settled in to watch the movie. I was trying to rock Gray to sleep but he insisted on laying on the ground like the big kids. He cracks me up! It was not too long before Harlee was out for the count. Luke joined her a few minutes later. Gray was next and our little Nash made it through the whole show. That does not surprise me since he is our night owl! I seriously LOVE these family nights! I feel so blessed to have all these little ones! I LOVE my family and feel so lucky to have them.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...