Saturday, November 5, 2011

Birthday Date


I have been hinting to Joey for a while that he surprise me for my birthday. He did not let me down! He took the day off and took me out! When we got in the car he told me of the three options for lunch- Cheesecake Factory, California Pizza Kitchen, or this little Italian place. I chose Cheesecake Factory and it was so good. We enjoyed a wonderful kid free lunch and then he said we were going shopping. It was so nice to just browse and not feel rushed for time. I ended up getting a pair of flannel pants which is just about all this pregnant lady wants! It was such a fun afternoon and a great way to start off my birthday weekend. Love you bud!
*Forgive me for the not so recent picture. We all know how Joey is about picture taking and I am so not in the mood to push since I am as big as a house!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...